Product Features & Advantages
- Completely safe to use on polymers, plastics, synthetic stocks, bluing, Teflon, paint, camouflage, and wood finishes.
- Will not harm delicate optics or sights.
- Non Toxic.
- Water-based Formula quickly dissolves oil, grease and powder fouling.
How To Use This Product
DO NOT SOAK PARTS OVERNIGHT
- Allow cleaner 1 to 5 minutes contact time. To speed the cleaning process, a nylon utility brush may be used. Wipe product from surface. Components may be rinsed with hot water or compressed air to remove cleaner and dirt out of tight spots.
ALWAYS RELUBRICATE AFTER CLEANING
- Apply Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite to all moving parts and wear surfaces.
TO PREVENT RUST/CORROSION: It is highly recommended to use Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent to displace any moisture left behind from cleaning.
- After lubricating with Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite, apply a light coating ofShooter’s Choice Rust Prevent on all moving parts and the exterior of the firearm.
MADE IN THE USA – 100% SHOOTER’S CHOICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE