Product Features & Advantages
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -65° to 350°F.
- No more sluggish action under extremely cold conditions.
- No more melt-off due to extreme heat.
- Choke tube lube.
- Fishing Tackle and other marine use.
Shooter’s Choice Synthetic All-Weather High Tech Gun Grease allows for thin film stays where it’s placed to resist friction and penetrate into the pores of the metal to resist wear. Use on all sliding surfaces, locking lugs, trigger mechanisms and trigger safeties, sear levers, etc. Wherever extreme pressure, friction and high temperatures occur, you can depend on Shooter’s Choice for total performance and protection!
How To Use Synthetic All-Weather High-Tech Gun Grease
- For best results, remove all remaining grease or residue with a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser in areas where grease is to be applied.
- Remove over-cap. Apply grease with syringe exactly where you want it. IMPORTANT:After applying grease pull back syringe applicator to relieve pressure from syringe nozzle. Re-cap nozzle.
FOR LONG TERM STORAGE:
Wipe surface clean with clean, dry cloth. Apply thin film of grease on all metallic surfaces. This film barrier will resist rust and corrosion. Before discharging firearms be sure to remove all grease from bore with Shooter’s Choice MC#7 Bore Cleaner and Conditioner.
MADE IN THE USA – 100% SHOOTER’S CHOICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE